Hines has been an excellent service company for our pool. They are trustworthy and present options when a part is old and could be replaced, but doesn’t absolutely need to be yet. One of their technicians, Chris F. came out to replace our pool cleaner motor where the capacitor literally blew up and charred one of our PVC pipes. He looked up the age of the motor and said that he would call the manufacturer to see if they would replace it at no charge, since that type of failure should never happen, and they had acknowledged that they had a problem with some of their capacitors failing. He called them from his truck and they approved it so we did not have to pay for a new motor. They stand behind the work they do, and go to bat for customers on the products they install. I really appreciate this! Hines has done many other things to earn my appreciation and trust. They have been our pool service company for 12 years, and as long as we live here, they will continue to be.
J., Satisfied Customer
Experience & Training to solve ALL your pool & spa problems!
Our technicians work on all brands and types of equipment, regularly participate in continuing education sessions, and receive certifications through industry associations such as Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) as well as directly from manufacturers, ensuring we have the latest training and knowledge on current and new products.
Furthermore, all our technicians have attended the National Swimming Pool Foundation’s Certified Pool Operators course.
Licensed & Certified - Texas law requires pool companies that work on or install electrical equipment such as pumps, lights, timers, heaters, and electronic controls to be a Residential Appliance Installation Contractor. Each technician who repairs or installs electrical equipment must also be licensed. Our license number is TICL #274.
Repair Services Overview
- Licensed, Insured, Trained, and Experienced
- Pumps & Motors - single & variable speed
- Filters - Sand, DE, & Cartridge
- Heaters - Electric, Natural, and Propane
- Automation - Pentair Intellitouch/IntelliCenter, Jandy Aqualink, and Hayward OmniLogic
- Lighting - LED, Color-changing, Low-voltage
- Valves, Plumbing, and more!
- Pentair (pumps, filters, heaters, lights, automation)
- Zodiac (pumps, filters, heaters, lights, automation), including Jandy and Polaris branded products
- Raypak heaters, including Rheem branded heaters