A Pool Service in a Bottle
No Mor Problems makes maintaining a perfectly clean and beautiful pool easy. All it takes is a few ounces every time you add your sanitizer. And the result is a pool that looks like it’s being maintained by a pool professional!
- 1 quart bottle
- Patented formula prevents algae growth while clarifying pool water
- Safe for all swimming pool surfaces and all filter types
- Active Ingredient – Sodium Bromide
- Compatible with chlorine and bromine and will not affect water balance
- Initial Dosage: 3 ounces per 5,000 gallons, Maintenance Dosage: 5-6 ounces per 2 tabs/gallon/pound of chlorine or bromine
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. Always add No Mor Problems® directly to the pool or spa. Note: This product is for prevention only. To remove algae, use one of our “Treat” algaecides before this product.
For every 5000 gallons of pool water, add 3 fluid ounces of No Mor Problems® DIRECTLY to the pool water. For every 5000 gallons of pool water, add a chlorinating product to the pool water as directed by the label of an EPA registered chlorinating product. DO NOT ADD NO MOR PROBLEMS® AND CHLORINATING PRODUCT DIRECTLY TOGETHER.
Use No Mor Problems® when adding chlorinating or brominating products directly to the pool water. Use the recommended dosage rate of an EPA Registered chlorinating or brominating product.
- For Dry and Liquid Chlorine: Add 5 to 6 ounces of No Mor Problems® for every 2 (3-inch) chlorinating tablets or
every pound (dry) or gallon (liquid) chlorinating product.
- For Lithium Hypochlorite: Add 3 fluid ounces for every pound of Lithium Hypochlorite.
- For Bromine: Add 5 fluid ounces per pound of brominating product.
- For Chlorine Generator: Add 5 to 6 ounces of No Mor Problems per 20,000 gallons of pool water per week.