Just a heads up. For years I took Care of my own pool. I thought I could do it by guesstimation and by seeing if my pool looked clean and the water “felt” okay. This past year I hired Hines to resurface the pool, and then retained them for weekly maintenance. I didn’t realize what I had been missing all these years. Each week Sam B comes to our house and does an excellent job of making sure our pool is perfect. Sam is punctual, thorough, and answers all of my questions. I can’t imagine anyone but Sam taking care of us. We look forward to seeing him each week.
R., Satisfied Customer
Cleaning Pools and Spas is in our DNA!
Now as an industry leader and instructor for the National Swimming Pool Foundation’s Certified Pool Operator course, Andy requires all our cleaners to be Certified Pool Operators (CPOs) to ensure they maintain your pool to the highest standards. Furthermore, keeping up with industry changes and safety updates from local, state, and federal governments can be a challenge, that’s why we hold monthly safety meetings and product briefings with Industry professionals. We want our cleaners to be the safest, most knowledgeable team in the central Texas area.
Residential Cleaning Services Overview
- Serving Travis, Williamson, and Hays Counties
- Weekly, Bi-weekly, and custom cleaning schedules available
- Full-time field inspector to verify our standards are being met
- Certified Pool Operators
- Background, work history, and driving record checks pre-hire
- Dedicated cleaners get to know you and your pool
Residential Cleaning Checklist
- Check & adjust chemicals
- Backwash DE/Sand filter, Clean/Degrease Cartridge filter, & empty pump baskets
- Check equipment for proper operation and leaks
- Other tasks based on pool needs