Crypto Removal Systems
Pulsar’s® Crypto Removal System (CRS) helps fight harmful cryptosporidium. CRS is a liquid that is fed automatically from 5 or 55 gallons drums using the included automatic control and pump.
Adding CRS to your system not only gives the facility crypto protection, it also acts as a clarifier. By increasing the capacity to capture crypto oocysts, it also catches all the other dirt and debris that could make the pool cloudy.
CRS works by gathering microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium into large enough clumps that can be filtered out by sand or glass media. Pulsar CRS is the only chemical that is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services for cryptosporidium and other water born recreational pathogens removal. CRS does not take the place of required chlorine. By increasing filter efficiency, chlorine is more effective since it does not have to work as hard. This is especially true when using glass media in your sand filter.
Benefits of the Pulsar® Crypto Removal System (CRS):
- Achieves up to 99% crypto removal
- Improves water clarity
- Improves efficacy of UV systems
- Reduces fouling of controller probes
- Available in 5 and 55 gallon kits. A kit includes the automatic controller and pump.
- Affordable crypto treatment
- A 250,000 gal. pool, open all year with six hour turnover, will spend $1,014.00 annually
- A 5,000 gallon Interactive Water Feature, open four months, will spend $768.00 annually
Hines Pool & Spa can install the CRS system for $650.00. The CRS liquid is extra.