LED lights are energy efficient. They lower the cost of having the lights on in your pool. LED lights can last six times longer than traditional lights and use about 75% less watts to operate. In this article, we’ll be discussing Pentair IntelliBrite lights and how they can help you light your pool for less energy and money.
LED Lights by Pentair IntelliBrite
IntelliBrite automated color-changing pool and spa lights use LED technology. With the IntelliBrite 5g, you get combinations of individual-colored LEDs are mixed and matched to achieve a bright spectrum of colors. The combinations are power sequenced. That way they can light up and cycle through colors at varying speeds. They can also do different sequences of colors. They also have a custom reflector and a unique lens design. IntelliBrite offers great efficiency while being the brightest and most energy efficient underwater light.
Features of the IntelliBrite LED Lights include:
• A superior reflector design. This assures that more light is directed towards the bottom of the pool. This further increases intensity and color effects. It also minimizes glare.
• Near-perfect lens geometry that distributes light to avoid hot spots on the bottom of your pool. As a result, light intensity and color are more evenly distributed throughout your pool.
• Rotating pool lens. It can be turned 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern, the standard, or you can choose a narrow beam pattern.
• The brightest and most energy efficient LED lights for pool or spa. You get up to 50% less energy consumption than with competitors’ lights.
• Choose from 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the evening’s mood. You get blue, green, magenta, white or red. There are also 7 pre-programmed light ‘color shows’ you can set in motion to mix things up.
• Designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch®, the leading control systems for backyard pools. They control pool, spa and poolscape equipment automation.
We recommend the usage of the IntelliBrite LED lights with IntelliTouch or EasyTouch since they’re integrated to work together. For more information on LED Lights and pools, please give us a call at 512-873-8565. We’re happy to answer your questions.